Friday, June 5, 2009

Waiting...

They are still letting Gabe recover from his bad weekend before they decide on what to do about his PDA. The nurse said, unofficially, that Gabe will have another echo of his heart on Monday, and the doctor will probably decide then if they'll do surgery or more medicine.

We both have gotten to hold him since. He is so precious, and it's hard to put him back! Dan also got to change his first diaper... it was pretty funny. It was probably the longest diaper change in history because he was being so careful and gentle.

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying specifically for no surgery! Thanks for the updates. So glad you are holding him. Gabe, I must say you are one tough dude! Keep it up Mister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, I just want to say thank you and I am honored to have gotten to meet Gabe. I really enjoyed spending time with the three of you!!! Can't wait to do it again. I will be praying for Gabe and his PDA, hopefully they can get it cleared up and not have to do surgery. But if he does God will be right there with him!! Looking forward to Tuesday, let me know what time to be there.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete