Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coming Home!

Gabe is supposed to come home on Saturday!!! I was afraid to post this because I didn't want to jinx it. He will be coming home on oxygen and lots of medicine. We decided on a pediatrician which we feel VERY comfortable with. She has lots of experience with little guys with lots of needs.
We ask that you try not to visit Gabe for the first couple of weeks. Also, if anyone has been sick in your household in the past week, PLEASE do not try to visit. We need to be very protective of him not to get sick so he doesn't end up back in the hospital.

10 comments:

  1. so excited for you!!! I'll be praying that you all stay well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! I am so excited. That is just amazing and we are so happy for you guys. You have been waiting for this day for a long time and I know it will be the best day ever!! Let us know if you need anything at all to prepare. I will not ask to come visit but when you are ready for visitors let us know. You are all in our prayers and we hope you all stay healthy and Gabe's homecoming goes as smoothly as possible!!!. Congrats guys, this news has made my day as well as your guys' I'm sure!!

    Love
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip, hip, hooray!!!
    What a wonderful birthday present for you Shannon! The best ever...Happy Birthday!!!
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! That is such awesome news! Can't wait to see him out and about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stock up on sleep now!!! :) Hooray for little Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PTL! We are thrilled for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an answer to prayer! I am so excited for you guys! What a great birthday present, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking at your blog archive area, starting in May, with a very happy "Coming Home" in October. You've had a long summer, now you can enjoy a lovely fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God is so good! We are thrilled for your your precious little family!

    ReplyDelete