Monday, September 28, 2009

Mom Home Sick

I hate being away from the little guy, but I would hate it even more if I gave him anything to make things worse. I always freak out the day I realize I'm sick, since I would have just seen him the day before giving him kisses without knowing that I could be giving him something.
The past couple of days, his oxygen needs have been up about 10%. The doctors aren't worried yet, since it could be a temporary thing that nothing is causing it to be up. Although, it could be a sign of something else. He has been making such great progress lately, that I pray Gabe continues on the road to home at a good pace with no more set backs.
I would post a picture, but Dad has the camera to make sure I don't miss anything while I'm away.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon. We missed you guys yesterday and hope you had a GREAT day with Gabe!! Call if you need anything!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to pray for God's healing touch on you, Shannon, and Gabe. Rest in the Lord and get well. We're trusting that God will finish the "good work" that He began in Gabe. Grandma&pa R

    ReplyDelete